I. Đề bài
The diagram shows the the life cycle of a frog
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- The diagram illustrates the different stages of development of a frog during its life cycle.
- There are six distinct stages in the development of a frog, beginning with the matting between male and female frogs and ending with the appearance of the mature adult frog >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "disguise" tiếng anh
- Body 1:
- The female frog lays a number of frogspawns (HOẶC: The female frog then lays a large number of eggs in the water, shown as frogspawn)>> From the eggs, the frog moves onto the embryo stage >> each frogspawn hatches, and the immature tadpole emerges >> the tadpole which clings to water plants becomes longer with external gills for breathing (HOẶC: the small tadpole grows bigger, and its limb begins to form) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Word form của "Emerge"
- Body 2:
- The small tadpole grows remarkably with the appearance of two legs and a long tail (as known as hindlegs), and now it lives from food stored in the tail >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "detail" & "detailed" trong tiếng anh
- The tadpole continues to develop into a young frog with two additional legs, but the tail is shorter
- Its body develops in size, and it has no tail, and it becomes an adult frog, which is capable of reproduction, and the cycle continues.