Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The diagram shows the skeletal systems of two ancestors of modern human beings. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (Đề Trung Quốc) (Bộ xương người).
I. Đề bài
The diagram shows the skeletal systems of two ancestors of modern human beings. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant (Bộ xương người)
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng process này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Overall: While both skeletal systems are of the same height and have the same number of limbs, many of their parts show opposite characteristics due to the former being a walker and tree climber and the latter being a walker and endurance runner. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "opposite" tiếng anh
- Body 1: Viết bộ xương 1
- A robust skeleton with a larger upper body is adaptive to both walking and tree climbing.
- It has a large skull and long snout resulting in an unbalanced head.
- Its chest is wide, and its shoulders high and narrow.
- The long forearms and finger bones lead to their fingers being almost at knee level.
- Its waist is short and wide with relatively few spinal bones.
- The lower body contains short robust femurs with a long femoral neck.
- The joints at the hip, knee and ankle are small.
- The flat foot with a small heel bone is attached to other bony structures by the short Achilles tendon.
- Body 2: Viết bộ xương 2
- Homo erectus’ skeleton is smaller with a longer lower-back that is specialized for walking and endurance running. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "specialize" & "specialized" tiếng anh
- The skull is significantly smaller which shows the neck bones.
- The narrow chest and rib cage resemble that of modern humans. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "resemble" tiếng anh
- With much short forearms and finger bones, their fingers are at mid-thigh level.
- The tall and narrow waist also contains more spinal bones.
- Its lower body has a thinner and slightly longer femur with a short femoral neck.
- The heel bone is enlarged and connected to other bones by a long Achilles tendon.