Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph above gives information on the differences in clothing exports from three different countries." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The graph above gives information on the differences in clothing exports from three different countries.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Overall: Clothing exports from both Colombia and Myanmar had increased from their initial values by the end of the period shown. Japanese clothing exports, on the other hand, had slightly declined. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: there were some major fluctuations in the value of clothing exported from these three nations, with the largest exporter changing hands multiple times)
- Body 1: Myanmar
- In 1999 Myanmar exported approximately 5 million dollars of clothing.
- From 1999 to 2000 Myanmar clothing exports skyrocketed, surpassing the other two countries for a total of 800 million dollars’ worth. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "total" tiếng anh
- From 2000, Myanmar clothing exports continued to increase, reaching a peak value of 920 million dollars in 2001 before plummeting and then recovering slightly in 2003 for a final value of 400 million, the lowest among the three countries.
- Body 2: Colombia + Japan
- There were about 450 million dollars for Colombia and 575 million for Japan in 1999.
- The relatively small gap between Japan and Colombia narrowed even further with both countries exporting around 530 million dollars of clothes in 2000.
- Colombia, having surpassed Japan in the period from 2000 to 2001, ended up with the highest total exports in 2003, at 600 million dollars. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "period" tiếng anh