Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The bar chart shows the percentage of total world production in Asia, Europe and the rest of the world between 1840 and 2000." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The bar chart shows the percentage of total world production in Asia, Europe and the rest of the world between 1840 and 2000.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Overall: production in Asia and Europe decreased, but the rest of the world experienced significant growth.
- Body 1: Viết về Europe + Rest of the world
- Its proportions of the world production were quite stable, starting with the second highest, at around 38% in 1840, and it then rose marginally to make the continent become the main producer of the world in 1880 with just below 40%. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "Marginally" tiếng anh
- The figure then dropped gradually to 30% in 2000.
- Rest of the world:
- Bottoming the list in 1840 was production from the rest of the world, at only 10%; however, this number shot up to the second ranking at around 33% in 1880 and 1920.
- Then a fluctuation showed that these countries created the most for the world production in 1960 at over 35%, but that reigning was short-lived because in 2000, the proportion fell to the bottom of the world at around 24%. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "proportion" tiếng anh
- Body 2: Viết về Asia
- Production from Asia accounted for the highest proportion of the world production in 1840, at over 50%; however, in 1880 this figure dropped to a trough of less than 30%, which was the smallest percentage among three regions in that year. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Phân biệt "percentage" và "percent"
- Asia maintained the most modest contribution to the world production but with a slow recovery to just over 30% in 1960. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "contribution" tiếng anh
- In 2000, Asia became the top manufacturer of the world again with over 45% of the global total output.