Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph below shows the number of students from the US, the UK and Australia who studied in universities in other countries from 2002 to 2007." IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (Đề thi IELTS 17/5/2023)
I. Đề bài
The graph below shows the number of students from the US, the UK and Australia who studied in universities in other countries from 2002 to 2007.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The highest number of students from the United States studied abroad, whereas the lowest number was from Australia. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "whereas" tiếng anh
- While the numbers of American and Australian students remained relatively stable, the number of UK students studying abroad showed a declining trend.
- Body 1: The US + Australia
- In 2002, the number of American students studying abroad was five times higher than the number of Australian students (nêu số liệu)
- The figure for American students slightly decreased and reached nearly 46,000 by 2004, but then experienced an increase and reached 50,000 again by 2007.
- Between 2002 and 2007, the number of Australian students studying abroad remained consistent at approximately 10,000.
- Body 2: The UK