Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The bar chart shows the types of media that people of different age groups used to get daily news in one country in 2011." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The bar chart shows the types of media that people of different age groups used to get daily news in one country in 2011.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Social networking platforms were the major source of daily news for adolescents, whereas people from older age groups primarily used radio to stay updated on the news. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: radio was the most common source of news for all ages, except for the youngest category (10-17 years old)) >> IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN BIỆT EXCEPT FOR / EXCEPT THAT TRONG TIẾNG ANH
- Microblogging was the least popular means of getting news for citizens of all ages.
- Body 1: Viết về Radio
- 88 to 95% of people in age groups above 17 listened to the radio for their news.
- Only 4 out of 10 people younger than this used the radio for this purpose.
- Body 2: Viết về Micro Blogging + Social networks
- 80% of people under 29 got their news from social networks while this figure dropped dramatically to 45% for people age 30-49 and to only 10% for people in the oldest category (65+).
- Micro-blogging was still most popular among the 10-17 and 18-29 age groups. This percentage experienced a significant fall in the older age groups, plummeting from 13% in 30-49-year-olds to only 2% in those over 65. (195 words) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "experience"