Bên cạnh cung cấp thêm PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5), Hãy đọc kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ "Environmental problems are too big for individual countries and individual people to address. We have reached the stage where the only way to protect the environment is at an international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?" từng bước phân tích để nắm cách chia bố cục cũng như viết bài không sai task response nhé!
I. Đề bài
Environmental problems are too big for individual countries and individual people to address. We have reached the stage where the only way to protect the environment is at an international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
II. Từ vựng
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Nếu theo hướng TOTALLY DISAGREE có thể bố cục bài như sau (it is undeniable that the participations of individuals and local government are indispensable)
- BODY 1: Nêu lí do thứ 1 vì sao TOTALLY DISAGREE (Viết về individual countries)
- Main idea: According to the distinct environmental c in different regions, particular governmental policies are more practicable than the international synergy. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "condition" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- Governments of individual countries play a vital role in imposing stringent rules to be followed by its people to protect the environment. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Phân biệt"protect"&"prevent"tiếng anh
- They can, for instance, set up laws that ban the emission of wastes from factory directly into the air and watercourses. >> less air pollution and water pollution guarantee the good health of citizens.
- BODY 2: Nêu lí do thứ 2 vì sao TOTALLY DISAGREE (Viết về individuals)
- Main idea: individuals can be considered as the smallest units of society where environmental actions start (HOẶC: citizen's involvements are always valuable and considerable in their society). >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "CONSIDER" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: when living in the natural world, each person has a variety of needs everyday to fulfil, and many of them directly affect the environment
- Example: a reduction in the use of plastic bags by a shopper, or an action of turning off unnecessary lights seems insignificant but really makes great differences in protecting the environment (HOẶC: Practices such as applying recyclable cutlery instead of disposal ones in a family event and purchasing an environmental-friendly vehicle for travel significantly alleviate the resource shortage and air pollution). >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "difference" tiếng anh