Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Giải đề"Compare the town of Brindell and local areas in 1800, 1900 and 2000"IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 16/8/2023)
I. Đề bài
Compare the town of Brindell and local areas in 1800, 1900 and 2000
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng map này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- Brindell evolved from being primarily an agricultural-based town into an area with diverse functions and purposes.
- Body 1: Viết về map 1
- In 1800, the district was significantly divided by the presence of the River Stour, which was prominently situated in the center of the layout.
- Brindell occupied the southwestern end of the river, with two distinct agricultural zones nearby – one to the north designated for crop cultivation and another to the east reserved for animal grazing.
- In the northeastern part of the river, there was a wooded area.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Body 2: Viết về map 2
- By 1900, significant changes had occurred in the district, with the entire grazing area undergoing a notable transformation.
- The upper portion of the grazing land was replaced with an industrial zone, and in the lower part, a village known as Bun Hill was established to accommodate workers.
- Body 3: Viết về map 3
- Fast forward to 2000, Brindell had expanded and nearly doubled in size. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- The farmland designated for crop cultivation had decreased in size as a result of the establishment of Bun Hill Park, and concurrently, Bun Hill had expanded, accompanied by the emergence of numerous new industries to the east of the village.