Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph and chart below give information on the average daily maximum and minimum temperatures in degrees Celsius and the average number of days with rainfall each month for two Australian cities." IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (Đề thi IELTS 23/3/2023)
I. Đề bài
The graph and chart below give information on the average daily maximum and minimum temperatures in degrees Celsius and the average number of days with rainfall each month for two Australian cities.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Brisbane has warmer weather than Canberra each month and their temperatures both grow in the first and last quarter >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "grow" tiếng anh
- Brisbane has more rainy days at the beginning and end of the year while Canberra has more rainy days in the middle of the year.
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- Brisbane’s and Canberra’s highest daily temperatures begin at roughly 28 and 26 degrees Celsius in January then decrease to the lows of approximately 22 degrees and about 13 degrees in July, respectively, before recovering to their starting points by the end.
- Brisbane’s lowest temperature ranges from approximately 21 to roughly 12 degrees, whereas Canberra’s minimums are much cooler at between approximately 13 and around 3 degrees
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- Brisbane witnesses the highest number of days with rain in the first quarter, at around 14 days each month. This nearly halves from June to September, before ascending to about 11 days by December.
- An average of about 7 to 8 days is recorded in Canberra for most of the period, except from June to August and October, when the figure grows to nearly 10 days >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "figure" tiếng anh