Bên cạnh hướng dẫn phương pháp học IELTS SPEAKING siêu hiệu quả, IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "film making" Films were produced by big companies in the past, but today people are able to make a film. Do you think this trend is positive or negative? IELTS WRITING TASK 2
I. Đề bài
Films were produced by big companies in the past, but today people are able to make a film. Do you think this trend is positive or negative?
II. Từ vựng
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng bài này thuộc dạng Is it a positive or a negative development? mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn rất kĩ, đối với dạng này có thể chia bố cục như sau:
- Intro câu 2 + conclusion: nêu rõ quan điểm là positve hay negative, ví dụ ở đây theo IELTS TUTOR là positive
- Body 1: nêu lí do số 1 vì sao lại nghĩ là positive
- Main idea: producing films is not only a hobby for some people, but also a passion and a career goal (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt: the emergence of independent filmmakers also promotes individuals wishing to embark on this profession) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ"emerge"tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- With such technology available, even those who do not have the opportunity to formally study filmography at university, or those with a natural talent for film-making are able to follow their dreams (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt: When it does not require a major film production to make a film, more people, especially film students, could find a job or make a career in this area more easily, possibly providing them a stable income making films) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "income" tiếng anh
- By making it easier to break into the film industry, this trend could also encourage and motivate people to take interest in film-making, which renders film-producing a more attainable and appealing career path, attracting more people to work in the field >> the film industry could flourish with the influx of workers.
- Example: One example is Ava DuVernay, an American filmmaker who started her career by making short films and documentaries. She was able to use her online presence to gain recognition for her work, and she eventually went on to direct major Hollywood films such as "Selma" and "A Wrinkle in Time."
- Body 2: nêu lí do số 2 vì sao lại nghĩ là positive
- Main idea: the filmmaking industry is no longer exclusive to prominent film studios like Hollywood but a level playing field. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng cấu trúc ĐẢO NGỮ tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- In the past, films produced by large companies often revolved around some dominant genres and familiar topics such as superheroes or science fiction.
- The involvement of amateur filmmakers spices up the whole industry; hence, the audience can benefit from a wider spectrum >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng BENEFIT (động từ, danh từ) & BENEFICIAL
- Despite being low-budget, many films of independent creators are well-received by the general public, and many of them even rise to fame and pursue professional film careers.
- Example: One notable example of independent filmmaking's impact is the emergence of the Sundance Film Festival, a platform dedicated to showcasing independent films and fostering the talents of emerging filmmakers. The festival has become a launchpad for countless success stories, with many independent films gaining critical acclaim and commercial recognition.
IV. Bài sửa HS đi thi đạt 7.0
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày