I. Dạng Line
1. The line graph shows the percentage of people who used five different communication methods between 1998 and 2008.
2. The graph below shows percentages of five groups of going to the cinema in the UK between 1990 and 2010.
3. The graph below shows the information of communication technology about percentages of people using different devices in the UK between 1998 and 2008
4. The graph shows the number of people taking parts in 4 kinds of sports in a particular region between 1985 and 2005.
5. The graph shows Japanese average monthly salary (Yen) from 1953 to 1973, and the prices of black and white Television and colored Television during the same period.
II. Dạng Bar
1. The chart below shows the numbers of registered road vehicles in use in a European country.
2. The chart below gives some information about the growth of the urban population in certain parts of the world (including the prediction of the future).
3. The chart below shows the percentage of renewable energy in 4 countries between 1997 and 2010.
4. The charts below show the percentages of male and female students getting top grades (A and B) in school examinations in 1960 and 2000.
5. The chart below shows changes in water levels of reservoirs in 6 cities in Australia between 2009 and 2010.
6. The chart below shows the percentages of both males and females who ate 5 kinds of fruits and vegetables per day in the UK in 2006.
7. The chart below shows the expenditure on 3 categories with proportions among residents in the UK in 2004
III. Dạng Table
1. The graph below shows the percentage of people unemployed in the total labour workforce across 9 countries in 1994 and 2004.
2. The table below shows the percentage of patients saying the service was very good
3. The table below shows the information about the potato consumption and production in different regions in 2006.
4. The table shows the change in the number of cinemas in different regions in a European country between 2004 and 2009.
5. The table below shows the cost of water in the five cities in Australia.
6. The table below shows the expenses of retired single person and retired couple in 6 fields per week in Australia in 2015
7. The tables below show the questionnaire about opinions of club members and general public for the new theatre in one town in 2012
IV. Dạng Mixed
1. The charts (line chart and bar chart) show the average ticket prices and the average percentage of tickets sold in Merrintong theatre in the four quarters from 2010 to 2011
2. The charts below show the average working hours of full-time workers and part-time workers in three countries and a comparison with the European average in 2002
3. The chart and table below show how much time men and women spent on different activities apart from paid work in 2008 in the UK
4. A bar chart shows the changes in the total population of England and Wales from 1700 to 2000 and changes in birth and death rates.
5. A table shows the percentage of employment in Australia for different age groups. A bar graph shows the percentage of part time employment in Australia by gender.
6. A bar chart shows the percentage of men and women in Great Britain who had driving licenses and another bar chart shows the percentage of men and women who applied for driving licenses at the age of 17-20.
7. The tables show the number of research students in Australian universities in 2001 and 2010.
8. The chart below gives information about the high-speed continuous Internet connection of households in five countries in 2001 and 2002.
9. The figures below show the changes in the number of graduates in the UK and percentages of 5 groups of graduates working in different fields from 1992 to 2002.
V. Dạng Pie
1. The pie chart shows the proportion of students spending on entertainment, clothing, food, and rent in a country from 1985 to 2015.
2. The pie charts below show the proportions of energy produced from 5 sources in a country in 1995 and 2003
3. The pie charts below the percentage of coffee productions from different regions and the profits in 2014.
VI. Dạng Map
1. The map shows the change of Bell Hill from a Farm in 1976 to an Environmental Study Centre in 2006
VII. Dạng Process
1. The chart clearly depicts a 7-step process for producing olive oil. This sequence of production starts from handpicking and eventually ends in sale or storage.