Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The charts below show the levels of participation in education and science in developing and industrialised countries in 1980 and 1990." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The charts below show the levels of participation in education and science in developing and industrialised countries in 1980 and 1990.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
You should write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The charts show an overall increase in participation in education and science in both developing and industrialised countries from 1980 to 1990. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "developing"
- The figures for developed countries are much higher than those for developing nations.
- Body 1: Viết về Developing countries
- People in developing nations attended school for an average of around 3 years, with only a slight increase in years of schooling from 1980 to 1990.
- The number of science workers in developing countries remained below 20 per 1000 people.
- Research spending fell from about $50 billion to only $25 billion.
- Body 2: Viết về Industrialised countries
- The figure for industrialised countries rose from nearly 9 years of schooling in 1980 to nearly 11 years in 1990. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "figure" tiếng anh
- From 1980 to 1990, the number of scientists and technicians in industrialised countries almost doubled to about 70 per 1000 people.
- Spending on research and development also saw rapid growth in these countries, reaching $350 billion in 1990.