Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph below shows the unemployment rates in the US and Japan between March 1993 and March 1999." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The graph below shows the unemployment rates in the US and Japan between March 1993 and March 1999.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
You should write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The two countries experienced contrasting trends, in which unemployment rate fell in the US while that of Japan rose. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: While the Japanese workforce continued increasing its unemployment rate, that of the US witnessed a gradual decrease)
- Both countries had similar rates by 1999.
- Body 1: Viết về nửa giai đoạn đầu:
- At the start of the period, only 2.3% of the Japanese workforce was unemployed while 7% of the US labour force was out of work.
- Unemployment in the US fluctuated in a downward trend, reaching a low of just over 5.5% in March 1996. >> IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp Từ vựng topic Unemployment IELTS
- Japan’s figure also showed fluctuations and had risen to around 3.5% in March 1996
- Body 2: Viết về nửa giai đoạn sau:
- From summer 1996 and onwards the figure for Japan grew steadily without any falls to reach 5.0% boundary in March 1999.
- The two countries achieved very similar rates of roughly 4.5% in March 1998.