Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The charts below compare the age structure of the populations of France and India in 1984" IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The charts below compare the age structure of the populations of France and India in 1984.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Overall: France có dân số già
- The population of India was younger than that of France in 1984, with a noticeably larger proportion of people aged under 20 >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "proportion" tiếng anh
- France had a significantly larger percentage of elderly inhabitants.
- (HOẶC IELTS TUTOR gợi ý ý khác: There was a noticeably higher proportion of French women than men in every cohort from age 50 upwards) >> IELTS TUTOR giới thiệu TỪ VỰNG TOPIC PHỤ NỮ (WOMEN/GIRL)
- Body 1: Viết về France
- France’s population was more evenly distributed across the age ranges, with similar figures (around 7% to 8% of all people) for each five-year cohort between the ages of 0 and 40.
- Somewhere between 10% and 15% of all French people were aged 70 or older.
- Almost 3% of French 70- to 75-year-olds were women while just under 2% were men.
- Body 2: Viết về India
- In India, close to 14% of people were aged 5 or under, and each five-year age bracket above this contained an increasingly smaller proportion of the population >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "contain"
- The figure for those aged 70 or older in India was only 2%.
- No significant gender differences can be seen on the Indian population chart (nêu khoảng số liệu)