Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The chart below shows the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries"IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The chart below shows the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- The USA is by far the most successful Olympic medal winning nation.
- The figures for gold, silver and bronze medals won by any particular country tend to be fairly similar.
- Body 1: Viết về USA & Soviet Union
- USA: The USA has won a total of around 2,300 Olympic medals, including approximately 900 gold medals, 750 silver and 650 bronze.
- Soviet Union:
- In second place on the all-time medals chart is the Soviet Union, with just over 1,000 medals.
- The number of gold medals won by this country is slightly higher than the number of silver or bronze medals.
- Body 2: Viết về các nước còn lại
- Only four other countries - the UK, France, Germany and Italy - have won more than 500 Olympic medals, all with similar proportions of each medal colour (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The remaining 6 countries, Sweden, Australia, Hungary, East Germany, Japan and China earned fewer than 500 medals each, with Sweden and Hungary achieving about 450 medals each))
- Japan and China recorded the lowest number of medals (about 400 each)