Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Beef was the favourite food, but it was replaced by chicken in the second half of the period.
- The amount of chicken eaten increased over that time, but the opposite was true for beef, lamb and fish.
- Body 1: Viết về Chicken (số liệu tăng)
- Chicken was the third-highest consumption in 1979 compared to the others, at only under 150 gram per capita weekly. In 2004, it topped at almost 250 gram, a rise nearly 66% in 25 years. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý cách dùng in comparison with / compared to/with / as opposed to
- Body 2: Viết về Beef + Lamb + Fish (số liệu giảm)
- Viết về beef:
- In 1979, a person consumed over 200 gram of beef per week, but the amount rapidly dropped to around 175 gram in 1989 and to approximately 100 gram at the end of the period.
- Viết về lamb
- Lamb consumption was nearly 150 gram per person per week in 1979. The figure then gradually fell and reached only over 50 gram in the year 2004.
- Viết về fish:
- Fish consumption was stable during the period, around 50 gram per person per week.
- Viết về beef: