Bên cạnh Phân tích "Some people do not mind to spend their leisure time with their colleagues while some people prefer to keep their private life separate from their work life. Is it a great idea to spend leisure time with your colleagues?" IELTS WRITING (kèm bài viết thi thật HS đạt 6.0), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph below shows the demand for electricity in England during typical days in winter and summer. The pie chart shows how electricity is used in an average English home." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The graph below shows the demand for electricity in England during typical days in winter and summer. The pie chart shows how electricity is used in an average English home.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The electricity demand in the winter is significantly higher than in the summer (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The daily consumption of electricity fluctuates during both seasons)
- The average consumption of electricity for heating rooms and water is far higher than the figures for other sectors.
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- The demand for electricity in the winter peaks at nearly 50.000 units between 10 p.m and 11 p.m while the electricity consumption in the summer is the highest from 1 p.m to 2 p.m and 10pm to 11pm, at around 20.000 units. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "demand" tiếng anh
- An average family consumes the least amount of electricity between 7 a.m and 8 a.m in both the summer and winter, with approximately 30.000 and 15.000 units respectively.
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- Heating rooms and water accounts for the highest percentage of electricity consumed by each English family, with over half of total electricity (52.5%) which is three times higher than the proportion of electricity used for ovens, kettles and washing machines.
- The figures for the two other categories are equal and each comprises of 15% of the total electricity.