Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The chart below gives information about how many European citizens of various age groups who frequently go to the gym from 1990 to 2010" IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The chart below gives information about how many European citizens of various age groups who frequently go to the gym from 1990 to 2010.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The 24-33 age bracket almost always topped the chart.
- The proportion of young adults was higher than that of middle-aged ones.
- The patterns for the two younger groups were similar within the first 8 years but different afterwards (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The proportion of European citizens working out at the gym in the four age brackets demonstrate a rising trend except for the oldest group, aged 44-53)
- Body 1: Viết về 18-23 & 24-33
- From 1990 to 1998:
- The figure for the 18-23 age range started at 15% and rose marginally before declining back to 16%. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "Marginally" tiếng anh
- Similarly, the percentage of 24-to-33-year-olds rose from a starting point of 17% to 23% and fell back to 20%.
- After 1998:
- The first group grew substantially but then shrank again (nêu số liệu)
- For the second group, however, there was a steady increase to a peak of over 25%.
- From 1990 to 1998:
- Body 2: Viết về 34-43 & 44-53
- In 1990, gym goers aged 34 – 43 and 44 – 53 held 7% and 5%, respectively, and after 4 years of stability, both groups experienced a minimal increase until 1998. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The figures for older groups, aged 34-43 and 44-53, stay unchanged at around 5% between 1990 and 1994)
- While the former continued to grow and peaked at 10% in 2010, the latter slightly dipped to approximately 7% in this year >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "approximately" trong IELTS