Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"Nowadays celebrities are more famous for their glamour and wealth than for their achievements, and this sets a bad example for young people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?"IELTS WRITING TASK 2
I. Đề bài
Nowadays celebrities are more famous for their glamour and wealth than for their achievements, and this sets a bad example for young people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Body 1: Nêu lí do thứ 1 vì sao AGREE
- Main idea: since most adolescents are malleable, bad examples from celebrities can develop moral issues in them >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng tính từ "developing"
- Supporting idea:
- Many teenagers who look up to Hollywood figures such as Paris Hilton believe that they should pursue a glamorous, material life with parties and nightclubs >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "follow" tiếng anh
- Other celebrities like Kim Kardashian present a wrong message to the young generation, suggesting that using scandals and PR stunts are the most effective methods to gain attention and be successful.
- Body 2: Nêu lí do thứ 2 vì sao AGREE
- Main idea: such reverence for celebrities in the field of entertainment would possibly cause a detriment to social security >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "cause" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- if their idols were criticized due to their scandals, they would try to sugar-coat the situation or even trigger arguments >> This would be really challenging for authorities to maintain security.
- Example: A typical example of this is the chaos during and after Korean singers and musical bands’ show in Vietnam a few years ago when the crowd of fans went uncontrollable, which caused irritation for the locals and also danger to the fans themselves