Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The chart below shows the process of waste paper recycling." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The chart below shows the process of waste paper recycling.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng process này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- There are six distinct stages in this process, from the initial collection of waste paper to the eventual production of usable paper. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The first step of the process involves collecting paper that has been thrown away, and the final step is creating usable paper)
- Body 1:
- Waste paper is collected either from paper banks, where members of the public leave their used paper, or directly from businesses.
- This paper is then sorted by hand and separated according to its grade, with any paper that is not suitable for recycling being removed. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "according to" tiếng anh
- The graded paper is transported to a paper mill.
- Body 2:
- The paper is cleaned and pulped, and foreign objects such as staples are taken out. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: This step involves getting rid of other materials such as staples)
- All remnants of ink and glue are removed from the paper at the de-inking stage
- The pulp can be processed in a paper making machine, which makes the end product: usable paper. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "product" tiếng anh