Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The tables below provide information about the consumption and production of potatoes in five parts of the world in 2006" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (Thi máy 16/4/2022).
I. Đề bài
The tables below provide information about the consumption and production of potatoes in five parts of the world in 2006.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Asia and Europe were two primary potato producing regions, whereas Europe and North America were the two largest consumers. >> IELTS TUTOR gợi ý Phân biệt However/ Whereas
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1: Looking at the regional consumption
- Europe was the biggest consumer with 96.1 kg potatoes eaten per person.
- It was followed by North America where per capita potato usage was comparatively less, at only 57.9 kg.
- At the next levels were Asia and South and Central America. These areas had similar levels of consumption, at 25.8 and 23.6 kg respectively. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "level" tiếng anh
- An average person in Africa ate less than half this amount (14.1 kg) annually, making it the smallest consumer.
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2: As regards the production,
- Asia and Europe were the two largest potato producers in 2006, with their production amounting to approximately 131 and 126 million tonnes respectively.
- North America stood at the third position, but its contribution was only 24.7 million tonnes which is about one fifth of the European share. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "contribution" tiếng anh
- The other regions, South and Central America and Africa, were far behind Europe when each of them produced around 16 million tonnes of potatoes, nearly one eighth the European proportion.