Bên cạnh Phân tích "Some people do not mind to spend their leisure time with their colleagues while some people prefer to keep their private life separate from their work life. Is it a great idea to spend leisure time with your colleagues?" IELTS WRITING (kèm bài viết thi thật HS đạt 6.0), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The diagrams give information about the Mont-Blanc Road Tunnel and the Seikan Railway Tunnel" IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The diagrams give information about the Mont-Blanc Road Tunnel and the Seikan Railway Tunnel.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng process này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The most noticeable difference between the two tunnels is in the location of the tunnel (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The railway tunnel took a much longer time to be constructed compared to the road tunnel) >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý cách dùng in comparison with / compared to/ with
- The Seikan Railway tunnel is much longer than the Mont-Blanc road.
- Body 1: Viết về Length + Construction Time
- The length of the Seikan Railway tunnel is 53.85 km which is nearly five times longer than that of the Mont-Blanc road tunnel. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Phân biệt "almost" & "nearly" tiếng anh
- The construction of Seikan railway took more time than the Mont-Blanc Road, at 42 years and 8 years respectively. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng & paraphrase "respectively"/ "respective"
- Body 2: Viết về Kết cấu của 2 tunnels
- The Mont-Blanc road tunnel is responsible for connecting two different countries of France and Italy. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: the Mont Blanc Road tunnel was built through a mountain linking France and Italy, which merely took eight years between 1957 and 1965)
- Amori and Hakodate cities which are located in two distinct islands in Japan, are connected through the Seikan Railway tunnel. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The railway tunnel was built under the sea to link two Japanese cities in two islands)
- The MontBlanc Road goes through a 3.500-meter mountain while the Seikan Railway passes beneath the Tsugaru Strait with the depth of 240 meters (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The Seikan Railway tunnel is underneath the seabed, and the Mont Blanc Road tunnel goes beneath a mountain that goes directly under the summit rising to 3.5 KM above the tunnel. In contrast, the Seikan railway tunnel goes to a depth of 240m below sea level. The latter has a length of 53.85 KM compared to 11.60 KM of the former)
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày