Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph below shows the fishing industry in a European country according to four indicators" IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 15/6/2023)
I. Đề bài
The graph below shows the fishing industry in a European country according to four indicators
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Despite requiring a significant workforce to achieve a comparatively lower catch for the food industry, small-scale ships incur lower financial costs and consume less fuel.
- Body 1: Viết về Number of employees + Annual catch
- The small-scale boats employ a staggering 120,000,000 workers, whereas the big ships have only 500,000 employees. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng & Word form của "employ"
- However, the annual catch from the large ships amounts to 29 million tonnes, whereas the catch from small boats reaches 24 million tonnes.
- Furthermore, while the small boats do not contribute to the industrial process catch, the big ships account for 22 million tonnes in this category.
- Body 2: Viết về 2 categories còn lại
- The annual pay for employees on small ships is modest, ranging from £200 to £3,000, while those on big ships receive higher salaries ranging from £25,000 to £350,000.
- The annual fuel consumption per vessel is considerably higher for large ships at 65,000 tonnes compared to 8,500 tonnes for small vessels. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý CÁCH DÙNG "CONSUMPTION" TIẾNG ANH