Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph below show the size of the ozone hole over Antarctica and the production of three ozone-damaging gases from 1980 to 2000" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (Thi máy 11/3/2022)
I. Đề bài
The graph below show the size of the ozone hole over Antarctica and the production of three ozone-damaging gases from 1980 to 2000. (Thi máy 11/3/2022)
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Overall: There were three kinds of gas contributed to Ozone damages, namely CFC-11, CFC-12 and N2O >> IELTS TUTOR Giải thích: Contribute to sth
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- In 1980, the ozone hole size over Antarctica was approximately 300 thousand square kilometers.
- From 1980 to 1990, the figure increased by nearly 1.7 million, reaching to roughly 2 million square kilometers in 1990 >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng Figure / percentage / proportion
- During three years onwards, it fell significantly and dropped to just over 1 million square kilometers before sharply rising in the next 7 years, and by 2000, the size of ozone hole in Antarctica peaked at about 3.5 million square kilometers >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "peak" như động từ & danh từ
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- In 1980, about 70 million tonnes of CFC–11 was produced, which remained stable for 3 years before undergoing a steady decline to below 10 million tonnes in the late 1990s.
- The production of CFC–12 showed an upward trend throughout the 20-year period from 25 to 50 million tonnes, surpassing the production of CFC–11 in 1989.
- The figure for N20 went up from zero to nearly 30 million tonnes from the year 1990 to 2000 (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: N2O was not produced until 1990, but its production grew rapidly to about 40 million tonnes by the year 2000)