I. Đề bài
The diagram below show how leather goods are produced.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Overall: Despite the fact that the process of treating animal skins is done mostly in factories with the help of machinery, it is still lengthy and complex, involving several stages.
- Body 1: Từ đầu đến Soaking (water + vegetable matter)
- In the initial stages of the process, the skin is air-dried
- After this, it is transported by lorry to the factory for processing. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Từ vựng topic Transportation IELTS
- On arrival, it is washed with a mixture of water and lime, and then it is soaked in concentrated/pure lime and pushed through a rolling machine in order to flatten it, after which it is submerged in a vat of tannin, which is a substance derived from vegetables.
- Body 2: (Polishing đến hết)
- The last stage involves polishing the leather with a roller to improve its appearance. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "involve" tiếng anh
- The pieces are subsequently transported by road to a processing factory where they are made into a number of everyday products like footwear and sports items in preparation for shipping.
IV. Bài viết của HS IELTS TUTOR được sửa kĩ