I. Đề bài
The diagram shows how energy is produced from coal.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Energy production involves the combination of coal and oxygen undergoing various chemical processes including heating that result in gases that then power two different types of turbines to produce electricity (HOẶC: The electricity that is produced from coal undergoes a purification stage to clean the harmful substances and the energy is produced on site with the help of a gas or steam turbine) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Diễn đạt "trải qua giai đoạn..." (Cách paraphrase "undergo")
- Body 1: The first way that elecrtricity is created.
- Coal is transported by ramp to a furnace where it is heated and combined with oxygen.
- The waste byproduct of this is slag, and the desired gas (raw syngas) is then sent for removal of its harmful contaminants, CO2, mercury, and sulphur before the purified gas is used to run a gas turbine connected to a generator. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "waste" tiếng anh
- Body 2: The second way that elecrtricity is created.
- The gas turbine using the purified syngas also produces excess hot gases >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "PRODUCTION" tiếng anh
- These are utilised in a heat recovery steam generator (which releases flue gases into the atmosphere).
- The generator produces steam which turns the turbines of a steam turbine to generate additional electricity.