Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "THE CHART BELOW SHOWS THE PERCENTAGE OF MEN AND WOMEN WHO DID VARIOUS FREE-TIME ACTIVITIES IN ENGLAND IN 2006" IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 7/1/2023)
I. Đề bài
THE CHART BELOW SHOWS THE PERCENTAGE OF MEN AND WOMEN WHO DID VARIOUS FREE-TIME ACTIVITIES IN ENGLAND IN 2006.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Watching TV and spending time with family were the most popular leisure activities while playing computer games was the least favoured by both males and females that year.
- Body 1: Viết về số liệu women > men
- The majority of men or women in England (around 80%) preferred to watch TV or spend time with their family during their free time. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý CÁCH DÙNG TỪ "Majority" TIẾNG ANH
- The proportion of women who enjoyed shopping was more than double that of their male counterparts, at around 75% and 30% respectively.
- Body 2: Viết về số liệu women < men
- Only 5% of females and slightly over 10% of the opposite gender enjoyed playing digital games.
- Sports and reading saw similar levels of preference by each gender, with approximately 70% of females and 75% of males practicing these hobbies. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng & Word form của "preference / prefer"
- As for surfing the Internet, however, the figure for men was almost twice as much as that for women.