Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph below shows the percentage of people in different age groups in one city who attended music concerts between 2010 and 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (Đề thi computer-based 18/6/2022)
I. Đề bài
The graph below shows the percentage of people in different age groups in one city who attended music concerts between 2010 and 2015.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The attendance rate of people living in this city in music concerts was on the increase, with the exception of those from 55 to 64. >> IELTS TUTOR gợi ý Phân biệt INCREASE động từ & INCREASE danh từ
- Attending music concerts was the most prevalent among people under 25.
- Body 1: Độ tuổi 16-24, 25-44, 45-54
- In 2010, over 50% of people aged 45 to 54 attended music concerts while the figures for the 16 to 24-year-olds and the 25 to 44-year-olds were lower, at 40% each. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: In 2010, just over a half of concerts’ attendees were people from 45 to 54 while the participation rate of under 24 people was the same as those from 25 to 44, at 40%)
- One year later, the percentage of the youngest group going to music concerts surpassed that of the middle-aged group, increasing steadily to about 70% in 2015.
- The figures for the 45-54 and 25-44 age groups ended at around 52% and 49%, respectively, in 2015.
- Body 2: Độ tuổi 55-64 & 75+
- Turning to the two remaining groups, the 55-64 age group’s attendance at music concerts declined slightly from about 25% in 2010 to approximately 22% in 2015.
- The figure for the elderly who are aged 75 or over rose from 10% to just above 20% despite some small drops in between. >> IELTS TUTOR gợi ý Phân biệt ALTHOUGH/ THOUGH/ IN SPITE OF / DESPITE
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày