Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000"IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
Average distance in miles travelled per person per year by mode of travel
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- The total number of miles travelled by English people using all modes of transport increased significantly between 1985 and 2000 (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt:
- The average distance travelled per person by all modes of transport increased, with cars being the primary means of transport in both years) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân biệt INCREASE động từ & INCREASE danh từ
- The car was by far the most used form of transport in both years (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt: There was a fall in the average distances for three forms of transport, namely walking, bicycle and local bus)
- Body 1: Các số liệu tăng
- Số liệu tổng:
- In 1985, the average person travelled 3,199 miles by car, and this rose to 4,806 miles in the year 2000.
- Các số liệu thành phần tăng:
- The figures for miles travelled by train, long distance bus, taxi and other modes also increased from 1985 to 2000 (nêu số liệu) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "figure" tiếng anh
- Travel by taxi saw the most significant change, with more than a threefold increase from 13 miles per person per year in 1985 to 42 miles in 2000.
- Số liệu tổng:
- Body 2: Các số liệu giảm
- In 1985, English people walked an average of 255 miles, but this figure fell by 18 miles in 2000.
- Bicycle use fell from 51 to 41 miles over the period shown while the biggest downward change was in the use of local buses, with average miles per person falling from 429 to 274 over the 15-year period. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "fall" tiếng anh
IV. Sửa bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR