Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The table below shows the production quantity of milk for four different countries between 2009 and 2014. The pie chart shows the average population of each country during the same period." IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The table below shows the production quantity of milk for four different countries between 2009 and 2014. The pie chart shows the average population of each country during the same period.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The table clearly shows that the largest producer of milk among the four different countries was Germany and the smallest milk producer was Belgium. >> IELTS TUTOR gợi ý Phân biệt within / without/ between / among & middle
- The average population of Germany was the highest, but that of Belgium was the lowest.
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- Milk production in Germany consistently and steadily increased year after year throughout the entire period (nêu số liệu) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "throughout" tiếng anh
- The UK experienced a slight overall increase in volume of milk produced over the six years (nêu số liệu); however, growth was not consistent as in the case of Germany.
- France saw a steady but slight increase in its milk production over the six years (nêu số liệu)
- Over the six-year period, Belgium experienced a significant increase in milk production for two years (2010 and 2011); more than three times the level in 2009 and 2014 (nêu số liệu)
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- Germany with the largest mean value of population over the period produced the greatest quantity of milk (nêu số liệu) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "quantity" tiếng anh
- Likewise, expectedly, Belgium being the country with the smallest mean population for the six-year period produced the lowest volume of milk (nêu số liệu)
- Although the UK and France had virtually the same mean population levels during the period, France produced considerably more milk per capita than the UK (nêu số liệu)