Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The graph below shows the percentage of 18-25 year olds in universities"IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The graph below shows the percentage of 18-25 year olds in universities
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- Có thể mô tả theo đối tượng hoặc có thể chia bố cục theo giai đoạn
- There was an increase in the proportion of students in all the given nations >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân biệt INCREASE động từ & INCREASE danh từ
- Singapore had the highest proportion of 18-25-year-olds studying at universities for the majority of the given time.
- Body 1: Viết về Singapore + Thailand
- In 1961, 25% of 18-25-year-olds in Thailand was enrolled in university, and it was followed by Singapore at 15%.
- From 1971 to 1991
- The figure for Singapore increased to ….%
- There was a slight decrease in the proportion of 18-25-year-olds in Thailand studying at universities (nêu số liệu) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "improve" tiếng anh
- In the last decades from 1991 to 2011, the proportion of Singaporeans went down to 34% in 2001.
- In 2011, the percentages of those studying at universities stood at around 40% in Singapore and Thailand
- Body 2: Viết về Malay + Philipines
- In 1961, the percentages of studying at universities in the Philippines and Malaysia were below 10. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng Figure / percentage / proportion IELTS
- From 1971 to 1991, figures for both Malaysia and the Philippines amounted to around 15%
- In 2011
- The figure in Malaysia remained unchanged at 15% till the end.
- The figure for the Philippines was below 20%.
IV. Sửa bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR