Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph below shows the price of bananas in 4 different countries from 1996 to 2004" IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The graph below shows the price of bananas in 4 different countries from 1996 to 2004.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- The USA imported by far the least despite a small upwards trend while Japan (in decline) imported the most (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: bananas were the most expensive in Japan and cheapest in the USA) >> IELTS TUTOR gợi ý Paraphrase "expensive" IELTS SPEAKING & WRITING
- The prices in all the nations were erratic over the period, with the exception of the USA.
- Body 1: Viết về Japan, France
- Viết về France:
- Viết về Japan:
- In Japan, the cost of bananas increased dramatically to a peak of around $3/kg in 1998 but then decreased to approximately $2.00/kg in 1999 >> IELTS TUTOR gợi ý Cách paraphrase từ "approximately" trong IELTS
- After hovering between $2/kg and $2.50/kg from 1999 to 2002, the price declined to nearly $1.50/kg in 2003 before rising to about $2.50/kg in 2004.
- Body 2: Viết 2 nước còn lại với số liệu ít biến động hơn (USA & Germany)
- Viết về USA:
- After an initial increase, the cost of bananas in the USA stabilized at around $1.20/kg until 2004.
- Viết về Germany:
- Viết về USA: