1. Nowadays, in the society consumer goods are cheaper to buy. Do advantages outweigh disadvantages?
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Đây là dạng đề outweigh nên sẽ đọc kĩ lại cách viết dạng outweigh sao cho không sai task response
- Dạng outweigh nên viết theo kiểu TOTALLY chứ không nên viết theo kiểu PARTLY sẽ dễ bị sai task response
2. Today, many children spend a lot of time playing computer games and less time on sports. Why? Is it a positive or a negative development?
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Đây là dạng 2 question, đọc kĩ lại cách viết dạng 2 question trong IELTS WRITING TASK 2, đối với bạn nào muốn tham khảo giải thích kĩ hơn của IELTS TUTOR về cách xử lý câu hỏi Is it a positive or a negative development? nhớ đọc kĩ
3. Experts say if the old people spend time and get along with others and exercise every day will be healthier and happier. However, many elderlies are suffering from loneliness and lack of fitness. Discuss the causes and solutions?
4. Health experts believe that walking is a good exercise for health. However, people are walking less nowadays. Why is this happening? Solutions
5. The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people. But some people say that young people can also be a leader. Do you agree or disagree?
6. More and more people are competing for a place to study in universities. Reasons? Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
7. Holding International games such as the Olympic Games is an exciting event. Some people think it is positive while others argue it is waste of money. Discuss both.
8. Some people think that the government should invest more money in teaching science than other subjects to make progress. Do you agree or disagree?
9. Some people think music plays an important role in society. Others think it is it is simply a form of entertainment. Discuss both sides and opine.
10. Leisure is a growing industry, but people no longer entertain themselves as much as they used to because the use of modern technology has made them less creative. Do you agree or disagree?
11. Healthy eating and the importance of healthy food should be taught in schools OR parents should teach their kids. Discuss both views
12. In some cities, the government has tried to reduce traffic by a congestion tax during rush hours. Is this positive or negative?
13. Human activities have negative effects on plant and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Others believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give our opinion.
14. More and more people are using computers and other electronic devices to access information. So, printing of books, magazines and newspapers should not be done. Do you agree or disagree?
15. Governments should spend money on building train and subway lines to reduce traffic congestion OR on building more and wider roads to reduce traffic congestion. What is your opinion?
16.In many countries, women are allowed to take maternity leave during the first month after the birth of the new born. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
17. More and more children from wealthy countries are doing unpaid work in poor countries, such as teaching, building houses etcetera. Why are they doing this? Who gets more benefit, the community or the young people?
18. Towns and cities are attractive places. Some suggest the government should spend money putting in more works of art like paintings and statues to make them better to live in. Do you agree or disagree?
19. In recent years the family has changed as well as family roles. Reasons and is this situation positive or negative?
20.Many people regard films as less important form of art than literature and painting. Do you agree or disagree?
21.The responsibility to prevent global environmental damage is on politicians rather than individuals. Do you agree or disagree?
22. Some people say that parents should organise free time activities for their children. Others say children should be free to choose what they do in their free time. Discuss both views & give your opinion
23. Some people say that instead of preventing climate change we should find a way to live with it. Do you agree or disagree?
24.Nowadays in many countries household waste e.g. food packaging is increasing day by day. What are the causes for that? How can this problem be solved?
25. In some cities people are choosing cars instead of bicycles, while in other cities riding bikes are replacing cars. Why is this the case? Which development do you think is better?
26.Unemployment is getting increasingly serious in many countries. Some people think students only need to get primary education, while others think secondary education is necessary. What's your opinion?
27.The rapid development of communication technology, such as smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices, has more disadvantages than advantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
28. Nowadays the football supporters behave violently. What is the cause? How can we solve it?
29.Some people think that to be successful, you need to get in a university education, whereas others say it is not true. Discuss both ideas and give your own opinion.
30.Multicultural societies, where people of different ethnic groups live together can bring more benefits than drawbacks to a society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
31.There are more new towns nowadays. It is more important to include public parks and sports facilities than shopping centres for individuals to spend their free time. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
32.Some people say that no one should do the same job forever, while others believe that doing the same job is beneficial for the individual, company and society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
33. People's shopping habits depend more on the age group they belong to than other factors. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
34. Caring for children is an important thing of the society. It is suggested that all mothers and fathers should be required to take childcare training courses. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
35. Media and newspaper show vulgar crimes on news, which cause fear and provoke culprits. Some people think that crime news on TV should not be broadcasted. To what extent do you agree or disagree.