Hướng dẫn giải ôn tập IELTS WRITING quý 3/20
Bên cạnh tổng hợp đầy đủ các lưu ý cần phải nhớ trong IELTS WRITING, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Hướng dẫn giải ôn tập IELTS WRITING quý 3/20
1. Nowadays, in the society consumer goods are cheaper to buy. Do advantages outweigh disadvantages?
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Đọc kĩ hướng dẫn của IELTS TUTOR về đề consumer goods này
2. Today, many children spend a lot of time playing computer games and less time on sports. Why? Is it a positive or a negative development?
Đọc kĩ hướng dẫn phân tích bài về computer games này của IELTS TUTOR
3. Experts say if the old people spend time and get along with others and exercise every day will be healthier and happier. However, many elderlies are suffering from loneliness and lack of fitness. Discuss the causes and solutions?
Phân tích bài essay về "loneliness & old people" mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
4. Health experts believe that walking is a good exercise for health. However, people are walking less nowadays. Why is this happening? Solutions
IELTS TUTOR đã phân tích bài essay về walking này
5. The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people. But some people say that young people can also be a leader. Do you agree or disagree?
Đọc kĩ hướng dẫn của IELTS TUTOR về bài IELTS WRITING TASK 2 topic leaders này
6. More and more people are competing for a place to study in universities. Reasons? Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
Phân tích bài essay về "university" mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
7. Holding International games such as the Olympic Games is an exciting event. Some people think it is positive while others argue it is waste of money. Discuss both.
Đọc kĩ phân tích bài holding international events này của IELTS TUTOR
8. Some people think that the government should invest more money in teaching science than other subjects to make progress. Do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "Science Subjects"
9. Some people think music plays an important role in society. Others think it is it is simply a form of entertainment. Discuss both sides and opine.
IELTS TUTOR phân tích bài essay về music
10. Leisure is a growing industry, but people no longer entertain themselves as much as they used to because the use of modern technology has made them less creative. Do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "creative"
11. Healthy eating and the importance of healthy food should be taught in schools OR parents should teach their kids. Discuss both views
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "healthy eating"
12. In some cities, the government has tried to reduce traffic by a congestion tax during rush hours. Is this positive or negative?
Đọc kĩ Phân tích bài essay về congestion IELTS WRITING TASK 2 của IELTS TUTOR
13. Human activities have negative effects on plant and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Others believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give our opinion.
14. More and more people are using computers and other electronic devices to access information. So, printing of books, magazines and newspapers should not be done. Do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "magazines and newspapers"
15. Governments should spend money on building train and subway lines to reduce traffic congestion OR on building more and wider roads to reduce traffic congestion. What is your opinion?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "building train and subway lines"
16.In many countries, women are allowed to take maternity leave during the first month after the birth of the new born. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
Đọc kĩ Phân tích bài essay về maternity leave mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
17. More and more children from wealthy countries are doing unpaid work in poor countries, such as teaching, building houses etcetera. Why are they doing this? Who gets more benefit, the community or the young people?
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích bài essay về "Volunteer Work"
18. Towns and cities are attractive places. Some suggest the government should spend money putting in more works of art like paintings and statues to make them better to live in. Do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "paintings and statues"
19. In recent years the family has changed as well as family roles. Reasons and is this situation positive or negative?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "family roles"
20.Many people regard films as less important form of art than literature and painting. Do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "film"
21.The responsibility to prevent global environmental damage is on politicians rather than individuals. Do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "responsibility to prevent global environmental damage"
22. Some people say that parents should organise free time activities for their children. Others say children should be free to choose what they do in their free time. Discuss both views & give your opinion
IELTS TUTOR phân tích bài essay về "Children’s free time"
23. Some people say that instead of preventing climate change we should find a way to live with it. Do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "climate change"
24.Nowadays in many countries household waste e.g. food packaging is increasing day by day. What are the causes for that? How can this problem be solved?
IELTS TUTOR phân tích bài essay về "household waste"
25. In some cities people are choosing cars instead of bicycles, while in other cities riding bikes are replacing cars. Why is this the case? Which development do you think is better?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "cycling"
26.Unemployment is getting increasingly serious in many countries. Some people think students only need to get primary education, while others think secondary education is necessary. What's your opinion?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "Unemployment"
27.The rapid development of communication technology, such as smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices, has more disadvantages than advantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "The rapid development of communication technology"
28. Nowadays the football supporters behave violently. What is the cause? How can we solve it?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "football"
29.Some people think that to be successful, you need to get in a university education, whereas others say it is not true. Discuss both ideas and give your own opinion.
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về "university education"
30.Multicultural societies, where people of different ethnic groups live together can bring more benefits than drawbacks to a society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR phân tích cách làm bài essay về "Multicultural societies"
31.There are more new towns nowadays. It is more important to include public parks and sports facilities than shopping centres for individuals to spend their free time. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về “infrastructure” IELTS WRITING TASK 2
32.Some people say that no one should do the same job forever, while others believe that doing the same job is beneficial for the individual, company and society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Phân tích bài essay về “job hopping” IELTS TUTOR đã tổng hợp
33. People's shopping habits depend more on the age group they belong to than other factors. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Phân tích bài essay về “shopping habits” IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn
34. Caring for children is an important thing of the society. It is suggested that all mothers and fathers should be required to take childcare training courses. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về “childcare training courses”
35. Media and newspaper show vulgar crimes on news, which cause fear and provoke culprits. Some people think that crime news on TV should not be broadcasted. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
IELTS TUTOR Phân tích bài essay về “crime”
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết
>> IELTS Intensive Listening
>> IELTS Intensive Reading
>> IELTS Intensive Speaking
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!