1. In many countries, traditional foods are being replaced by international fast foods. This is having a negative effect on both families and societies. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
2. More and more people no longer read the newspaper or watch TV programs to get news. They get news about the world through the internet. Is this a positive or negative development?
3. Today due to advanced medicine, people are living longer. Therefore, the number of elders is expected to exceed that of young people. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
4. Some people believe that if a police officer carries guns, it can encourage a higher level of violence. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Music has been and will continue to be the universal language of mankind. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6.Many animals are endangered. Some people argue that we should only protect animals that are useful to humans. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7.Parents should encourage children to spend less time studying and more time doing physical activities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8.Nowadays, it is more convenient and easier for people to travel to other countries. Is this a positive or negative development?
9.When you learn a foreign language, all four skills (listening, reading, speaking, and writing) are equally important. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. During holidays or weekends, young people spend less time on outdoor activities in the natural environment, such as hiking and mountain climbing. Why? What can be done to encourage them to go out?
11. Many people believe that bicycle is a healthy and environmentally-friendly mode of transport. However, it is no longer the main form of transport. What are the reasons? What could be done to encourage the use of bicycles among the wider population?
12. The cultures of many countries around the world become more similar than they used to be. What are the reasons for this trend? Is it positive or negative?
13. Health experts claim that walking is the best exercise. However, people are walking less on a daily basis. What has made this happen and how to deal with it?
14.In some countries around the world men and women are having children at a later age than in the past. What are the reasons for this development? What are the effects on society and family life?
15.Water scarcity is a serious problem in many countries. What are the causes of this?And what solutions can be done by individuals and the government?
16.People used to live in the same city throughout their lives, but now they change where they live several times. What is the cause? Do you think it is a positive or negative trend?
17.More and more plastic waste has polluted cities, countrysides, and oceans. What problems does it cause and what measures can be taken?
18. A lot of young people do not know how to manage their money when graduating from high school. What do you think are the reasons? What can be done to teach them this important skill?
19.Some people believe that educational qualifications always bring success, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
20.Some people argue that holding sporting events is beneficial to countries’ development. However, other people hold the opposite opinion. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
21. Surveys show that in many countries, people are living longer but increased life expectancy has many implications for the aging individuals and society as a whole. What are the possible effects of longer living for individuals and society?
Bài này thì giống với 1 đề tương tự cũng trong bộ đề này rồi nhé